CONTINUITY OF OPERATIONS PLANNING
Taking the time to assess potential threats that can interrupt your business operations is important. Developing proper plans to mitigate those threats can lend to reducing great economic loss for your business as well as your employees.
Here are a few things to consider when developing Continuity of Operations Planning:
· Document business processes
· Identify critical business functions
· Identify roles and responsibilities of staff during an emergency
· Establish emergency notification process
· Ensure proper business insurance
· Establish backup systems
· Identify alternative work location, if applicable
If an emergency strikes, minimizing your downtime is critical. E 50 Solutions, LLC will assist your business with Continuity of Operations Planning to better prepare you in the event of an emergency.